Wednesday 6 November 2013

September & October Books!

It has been a busy fall and so I have combined September and October together.  I only read 2 books in September, so it was a light month.   Both books were excellent!!

1. The Bloodletter's Daughter - Linda Lafferty - Historical Fiction
2. The Dream Thieves (The Raven Series #2) - Maggie Stiefvater - Fiction


In October,  I read the following books:

1. Hatchet - Gary Paulson  - Adventure
2. Shattered - Sophia Sharp - Fantasy
3. The Runaway King (Ascendance Trilogy - Book 2) - Jennifer Nielsen - Fantasy
4.  Mistress - James Patterson - Mystery

The Hatchet is a great adventure story, especially for a young reader.   I would not recommend "Shattered", it was my least favourite of the month.   Another vampire series, I am not planning to read the next book.    The Runaway King is the second book in a series, and I would recommend this series.      Mistress was okay, I read it while on vacation.   It is not my favourite of James Patterson's books. 
The Bloodletter's DaughterThe Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)11780432The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2)Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment