Monday 30 December 2013

November Books!

I'm late posting November and will be posting December shortly!   I have read some great books lately and some of them were ones that I have been waiting for!

1. First Sight - Danielle Steel (Romance)
2. The Immortal Rules - Julie Kagawa (Thriller/Fantasy)
3. People of the Book - Geraldine Brooks (Historical Fiction)
4. White Fire - Preston/Douglas (Pendergast Series) (Thriller)

The Immortal Rules was my favourite book this month.    I had a read one of Julie Kagawa's books years ago, and saw this series and thought I give it try.   It is a Vampire series, but quite different than other ones that I have read.

White Fire was good too, this is book #13, so if you have not started this series, I would recommend you start at the beginning.  It is Mystery/Thriller/Fantasy - if you like this type of genre, then try it out.  Some people really like the series (I am one of them), and I know others who do not like it at all.

People of the Book was a great historical/mystery.  It had been sitting on my book shelf for almost a year, so I knew I had to finish it before the end of 2013! 

First Sight was a typical Danielle Steel book, I like her books, and sometimes I like to change it up and read one. 

Looking forward to sharing my December books!   There are some great reads in there as well!  Stay tuned!!

White Fire (Pendergast, #13)People of the BookThe Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)First Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment